At Corporate Council on Africa’s flagship conference, the U.S.-Africa Business Summit, as well as its sector specific conferences, CCA members and participants gain exclusive access to key African and U.S. government officials and decision makers. CCA conferences provide attendees with opportunities to network and forge new business partnerships, obtain information on the latest trade and investment opportunities, make valuable connections, obtain peer-to-peer advice on investing in Africa and to make new deals or close pending ones.
CCA conference programming covers a wide spectrum of sectors, regions and issues relevant to trade and investment on the continent. Through keynote presentations, plenary sessions, panel discussions, group and private meetings, and networking receptions, participants engage on the most important issues affecting business on the continent.
Our conferences offer participants the opportunity to:
- Access high-level U.S.and African government representatives including heads-of-state, ministers and decision-makers
- Connect and network with business decision-makers from C-suite to business development.
- Discover new business partners and identify new partnership opportunities
- Obtain real-time leads that can result in sales and contracts
- Participate in dynamic sessions on business in Africa
- Hear from leading U.S and African industry experts on best practices for business, trade and investment.
- Showcase your company to leading businesses and key government officials