The Corporate Council on Africa is your key resource for conducting successful business in Africa. CCA provides member companies with greater access, connections and insight for doing business between the United States and Africa.
Access to key African and U.S. government officials via introductions, private meetings and special events.
Connections to U.S. and African business leaders and decision makers looking for new business and investment opportunities and partnerships.
Insight on the most important issues affecting business on the continent today via CCA’s advisory services, market intelligence and regular news and eJournal.
Download the CCA Membership Brochure Here
What CCA Membership Can Do for You
- Conferences and Special Events: Network with African Heads of State, ministers and high-level U.S. and African government officials.
- Working Groups: Interact with U.S. government agencies, multilateral organizations and African officials at sector and country focused working group meetings.
- Trade Missions: CCA organizes country and sector-specific trade missions enabling members to meet and network with senior government officials and explore business opportunities with local business leaders in-country.
- Private Meetings: Assistance with scheduling private meetings with high-level African and U.S. government officials.
- Business Linkages: Business-to Business meetings at CCA conferences and events with U.S. and African companies ready to invest and do business.
- Networking: Access a trusted, vetted network of CCA member companies via private introductions facilitated on-demand by CCA Staff.
- Partnership and Business Development Opportunities: Discover new business partners and identify new partnership opportunities during CCA trade missions and events.
Solutions-focused Dialogue on Key Issues: CCA convenes business leaders and experts to analyze the most important issues affecting business on the continent and provide actionable solutions.
- CCA Advocacy: Member driven, industry-specific, policy recommendations published for each White House administration. CCA also advocates with a range of African policymakers to address key issues and challenges faced by members on the continent.
- Customized Advisory Services: CCA staff provides market intelligence and advice on investment opportunities, linkages to business partners, market access and policy issues.
- CCA Newsletter and E-Communications: Stay up to date on the latest information on trade and investment via the CCA Daily news clips and CCA’s monthly newsletter “The Africa e-Journal”.
- Working Groups: CCA hosts 70+ sector and regional working groups each year focused on a range of issues from infrastructure and agribusiness to energy and health. The meetings provide insight that offer businesses a competitive edge in the African investment market.
For more information, contact us at MemberServices@CorporateCouncilonAfrica.com or 202-835-1115.