Corporate Council on Africa’s trade missions are programs on the continent designed to help companies explore trade and investment opportunities in African markets. Our trade missions serve as excellent door-openers that help U.S. firms establish strategic connections with local business communities in Africa, and facilitate access to key economic decision-makers and senior government officials.
Our trade missions offer participants the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with senior government officials (group and private meetings)
- Explore business opportunities in Africa's most promising sectors
- Gain a deeper understanding of investment climates
- Discover new business partners during meetings with local business leaders
- Obtain real-time leads that can result in sales and contracts